The location of the Hotel du Vieux Marais, in the heart of the winding streets of one of the oldest districts of Paris, is ideally suited for all manner of travellers.
Whether your passion is for history and culture, beautiful architecture, fine cuisine or you are simply wild about shopping, you will appreciate the convenient situation of the hotel. The host of nearby attractions include:
- the Picasso and Carnavalet museums, the Maison de Victor Hugo and the Pompidou Centre;
- several remarkable monuments and buildings, including the Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris, Opéra Bastille and the Place des Vosges;
- numerous shops and workshops in the Marais, stores in the rue de Rivoli, Les Halles and Saint -Germain -des- Prés;
- several theatres such as Point Virgule Theatre des Blancs Manteaux;
- a wide choice of bars, brasseries and restaurants for all tastes and all budgets.
Thanks to the nearby "Hôtel de Ville" and "Rambuteau" Metro stations, the Hotel du Vieux Marais is served by lines 1 and 11. You can quickly and directly reach the business district of La Defense, the Palais des Congres at Porte Maillot, Champs Elysees or the Gare de Lyon.
Subway RER station "Châtelet- Les Halles", where you can access lines A, B and D, is a ten minute walk from the hotel. The various RER services allow you, for example, direct access to Gare du Nord, Disneyland Paris, the Stade de France or the Roissy -Charles de Gaulle airport.
Bus Numerous bus lines (29, 38, 47, 57, 67, 70, 72, 76, 96) pass near the hotel. They serve most of the Parisian neighbourhoods, and will also take you to the legendary department stores on Boulevard Haussmann and Montmartre.